The Mentoree provides a platform and support to Mentors from our community who want to lead in their own way.
Meet the Motivators
Click here to go the Mentor Directory, and type in “Motivator” to see all of the Motivators and what they are offering.
To provide vetted community members of The Mentoree a space to highlight the mentorship they can provide to school, organizations, and communities through consulting, speaking engagements, team/workshop facilitation, moderating, and coaching. It also provides Mentors with new leadership opportunities in professional learning and ways to share what they know.
If you are a mentor in the community you can apply to be a Motivator. You outline what you want to do, the number and duration of the session(s) and fee, if any. We support you by providing a Zoom room and using our platform to market your event(s).
What you give
- Your time and effort in creating an engaging learning experience of your choosing
- Create an outline and description to communicate information about your session
What you get
- Advertise your event through the creation of graphics, use of social media platforms to communicate your event to our Community
- Provide video-conferencing platform
- Manage registration
- A member of The Mentoree’s Lead Team will partcipate in the session to introduce you and gather data at the end of your session through the use of an exit ticket