Mentors have volunteered their time to be available for 1:1 Mentorship. Registered Mentors also have the opportunity to lead in different aspects of the community.
What You Get
Mentors have the opportunity to:
- build a relationship and learn with/from a Mentee
- find inspiration and support in the community
- lead a Conversation to Build Capacity or MPact as well as other leadership initiatives
- Become a Motivator
What You Give
- their willingness and time to be contacted by and connected to a Mentee
- their skills as collaborators/consultants and coaches (working fluidly between the 3C’s by Wellman, Humbard and Lipton)
How do I join?
Joining is simple!
Click on the button below and fill out the Application form. You will then be directed to The Mentoree’s Google Classroom where you will be able to access resources to help you get started on your Mentorship journey. Click on “Search the Community”, to find out who is already part of this learning community!
Office in Thornhill
115 Ventura Way, Thornhill, Ontario, L4J7T4
Get in Touch